Plymouth Historical Society
420 East Mill Street
Plymouth, WI 53073
In another column will be observed the advertisement of Bade & Schram,
proprietors of the Plymouth Carriage Repository. Owing to the enviable
and extensive reputation of their carriages, cutters and their work in
general, which by the way is well earned and sustained, it is with difficulty
they can supply the demand for their goods.
Plymouth Reporter – Mar. 30, 1882
Old Plymouth Drug Store. C. Pfeifer, successor to Julius Schlaich, dealer
in drugs, medicines, books, stationary and musical merchandise. Pure wines
and liquors for medical purposes. Physicians’ prescriptions carefully
compounded. None but pure drugs and articles of the first quality kept.
Plymouth Reporter – April 20, 1882
Union Cemetery Tour
Many of Plymouth's early settlers rest in Union Cemetery which was established
in 1854. The cemetery comprises six acres and is located along North Street
and Division Street. Every year, Plymouth High School students and volunteers
appear in period costume to portray early settlers at various grave sites. The photos below were from our 2007 reenactment.
History Membership Donate
Events Isaac Thorp Links Museum Home
Copyright © 2012 Plymouth Historical Society, Inc.